Episode 10: Sugar Plums
Even though you hear about sugar plums every Christmas, do you actually know what they are? In this episode we learn the mostly forgotten history of this Christmassy treat.
- Childhood Remastered: Hear the podcasts’s hosts share a Christmas memory in this episode. Then subscribe to their podcast on iTunes
- Sugar Plum recipe from food blogger Valerie Lugonja
Music from this episode
- Just Watching — Podington Bear, via Free Music Archive
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy — Pyotr Tchaikovsky, performed by Kevin MacLeod, via Free Music Archive
- Alone — Shady Dave, via FreeSound
- There is Romance — Kevin MacLeod, via Incompetech
Subscribe, Rate, Review!
Never miss an episode. Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, or anywhere else you get podcasts. If you need suggestions or help with subscribing, check out the Subscribe page. And if you have a moment, please leave a rating. It helps spread the Christmas cheer to more listeners!