Episode 27: Fruitcake
It’s the Christmas cake we love to hate. But why? How did a cake steeped in history and tradition, and tied closely to the Christmas celebration go on to become so widely mocked? Thanks to Harry Lundy, Isabelle Kirk, and Andrea Ballard and Stefin Kohn.
Harry Lundy’s YouTube Video
- Preheated: http://preheatedpodcast.com/
- Mondo Fruitcake: http://www.mondofruitcake.com/
- The Christmas Podcast Network
- It’s a 90s Christmas Podcast
Music in this Episode
- “Night Day” — Dan Yan Key, via Free Music Archive
- “Blue Highway” — Poddington Bear, via Free Music Archive
- “Dowl” — Poddington Bear, via Free Music Archive
- “Wish Background”— Kevin MacLeod, via Incompetech
Subscribe, Rate, Review!
Never miss an episode. Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, or anywhere else you get podcasts. If you need suggestions or help with subscribing, check out the Subscribe page. And if you have a moment, please leave a rating. It helps spread the Christmas cheer to more listeners!