Christmas Around the World — The UK
Pack an umbrella and a jumper, because the next stop for Christmas Around the World is the UK. This month, Chantelle and her guest Nadine give us the history and traditions that make a British Christmas…British!
Stay subscribed to Christmas Past, for episodes all throughout the year. And if you leave a review on Apple Podcasts, I’ll send you a sticker to say thanks. Contact me for details at christmaspast.media/contact.
Links from this episode
- November 1st: The Start of the Christmas Season. Proven with Science!
- Victorian Christmas Dinner is Served, Mrs. Beeton Style!
- All Things Christmas
Music in this episode
- “Rule Brittania!” — United States Army Strings, via Wikimedia Commons
- “Sal’s Piano Solo” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Glinka Nocturne” — Mikhail Ivanovich Glinka, via Museopen
- “Shift of Currents” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Ink” — Chad Crouch, via Free Music Archive
Subscribe, Rate, Review!
Never miss an episode. Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, or anywhere else you get podcasts. If you need suggestions or help with subscribing, check out the Subscribe page. And if you have a moment, please leave a rating. It helps spread the Christmas cheer to more listeners!