Interview — Leon Day 2020 with crafter Juliette Williams
Happy Leon Day, everyone! We’re at the exact halfway point to Christmas. Christmas in July is just days away, and so is the start of the 2nd Annual Christmas Past summer cookie swap. I hope you’re feeling as festive as I am! Leon Day is the unofficial start of the Christmas crafting season, so I asked crafter Juliette Williams to join me to discuss the magic of a handcrafted Christmas. For more info Leon Day’s backstory, check out my episode from 2019.
Mentioned in this episode
- Juliette Pecaut Designs store on Etsy
- Christmas pudding tree ornament knitting pattern
- 2nd Annual Christmas Past summer cookie swap
Music in this episode
- “Christmas Village” — Aaron Kenny, via YouTube Audio Library
- “Falling Snow” — Aakash Gandhi, via YouTube Audio Library
- “I Saw Three Ships” — Audionautix, via YouTube Audio Library
- “Cottonwoods” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Turning” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
Subscribe, Rate, Review!
Never miss an episode. Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, or anywhere else you get podcasts. If you need suggestions or help with subscribing, check out the Subscribe page. And if you have a moment, please leave a rating. It helps spread the Christmas cheer to more listeners!