I love talking about Christmas, and I’m happy to work with the media any time of year. If you’re looking for an expert guest for your podcast, YouTube channel, or broadcast television or radio show, get in touch and I’ll make every effort to accommodate you.
Christmas Past has been lucky enough to be featured in a variety of outlets since its introduction in 2016.
- Christmas Lights are Back: People Try to Brighten Spirits Amid Coronavirus Fear — Huffington Post
- 19 Podcasts For The Holiday Season That Aren’t Only About Christmas — Bustle
- Refresh Holiday Traditions: Making The Old New And Green — Natural Awakenings
- Families Share Their Traditions for a Meaningful Christmas Day — NBC News
- Podcasts for Christmas 2018 — Podbean Podcast Blog
- How a Beloved Christmas Tradition Was Almost Lost Forever — Huffington Post
- 15 School Days of Christmas: Podcasts for the Holidays — The Purbalite
- Kid-Friendly Christmas Podcasts to Listen to with the Fam — Red Tricycle
- Christmas Past and the Best Christmas Podcasts to Listen to — The Columbus Dispatch
- 17 Famous Christmas Traditions Nobody Does Anymore — Best Life
- Extend your Christmas cheer with holiday trees all year long — USA Today / Modern Woman Magazine
- Christmas Creep — USA Today / Modern Woman Magazine
- Podcast Review — Christmas Shows — The Financial Times
- Bringing Christmas Entertainment into the 21st Century — Bello Collective, Thom Crowe
- Holiday Themed Podcasts for Road Trips — The News Wheel
- Christmas Podcasts Top Ten — Wayne Clarke
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Christmas Podcasts — All Things Christmas
I’m happy to provide photos, high-fidelity audio, and other assets to the media. The assets here will be updated frequently, and you can also contact me any time with specific requests.
Podcast cover art
Miniseries cover art
This is the cover art for my 2019 miniseries, My Dear Santa: A True Crime Christmas Caper