The Christmas Past 2019 season schedule
October 29, 2019
Start the countdown clock! We’re just 30 days away from the official start of the 2019 season of Christmas Past. Since September, Christmas Past has been releasing weekly “Ber Months Bonus” episodes to tide you over. But the season kicks off for real on Thanksgiving Day.
And it’s starting off with a bang. On Thanksgiving, all six episodes of the miniseries, My Dear Santa: A True Crime Christmas Caper arrive. (They will appear under the regular podcast feed for Christmas Past.)
After that, it’s the first Christmas Past live show. And then it’s back to business as usual, telling the backstories to your favorite Christmas traditions.
Here’s the 2019 schedule as of October 29, 2019. There will very likely be some bonus episodes added to the list. (And the order of some topics may get shuffled.)
- Thur, Nov 28: My Dear Santa: A True Crime Christmas Caper (miniseries, all six episodes available)
- Sun, Dec 1: Christmas Past: Live from the Great Dickens Christmas Fair (with Tim Babb)
- Wed, Dec 4: Christmas Ghost Stories (with Tara Moore)
- Sat, Dec 7: Christmas Dinner (with Judith Flanders)
- Tue, Dec 10: Silent Night (with Wayne Bronner)
- Fri, Dec 13: Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus (with Carrie Kristoffersen)
- Mon, Dec 16: It’s a Wonderful Life (with Alonso Duralde)
- Thu, Dec 19: Mistletoe (with Mark Adams)
- Sun, Dec 22: The “All Christmas Memories” Episode (with…YOU)
- Tue, Dec 24: Christmas 2019
About Christmas Past
Since 2016, Christmas Past has been telling the fascinating backstories to your favorite Christmas traditions. With an emphasis on storytelling, surprising facts (and perhaps an overabundance of 80s nostalgia), Christmas Past has been described as “Freakonomics meets Christmas.” The show has earned a devoted worldwide following, and has been featured in The Financial Times, Modern Woman Magazine, Best Life Magazine, Huffington Post, and others. Christmas Past is hosted by Brian Earl, a product designer living in Silicon Valley.